We all love to watch a bit of TV now and then right? Indulging in a silly movie or some reality TV that is so scripted it isn’t even real anymore – no matter your preference in TV and TV shows, there is always something available for us to watch in today’s world.
One thing that will stay the same is the fact that Netflix will always have something available for you to watch – no matter what your preferences are or what it is that you’re looking for. The year 2022 is shaping up to be another stellar year in terms of Netflix content – and we’re already absolutely loving some of the newer shows available to us. Let’s take a look at some of the top Netflix shows that are available in 2022 and why we think you should give them a watch.
There is no longer the argument of whether or not there is something good on TV to watch anymore – its not the argument of whether or not you actually have the time to watch all of the shows that you would like to watch. There is just so much variety and choices available to us, it can sometimes be really overwhelming. Netflix is a serious powerhouse and we want to ensure you don’t end up wasting your time on shows that don’t have the magic you’re looking for – whether you’re looking for a seriously action-packed flick, something romantic and heart-warming to make you smile, maybe a hilariously silly show that has you laughing until you cry, or even something informative such as a wildlife documentary on your favourite place or animal – the possibilities really are seemingly endless.
Sometimes, it can be really difficult to sit down and choose one show to watch with so many great suggestions out there. We spoke with some IT and Tech Support Engineers working in the UK for an IT Support Company named TechQuarters, they noted that since streaming platforms have become so accessible, the number of shows out there is astounding and it can be hard to pick one to watch with so much variety to choose from!
We’ve come up with the top 15 shows available on Netflix right now for you to have a look at. If you are only going to watch 15 shows this whole year, these ones should be the ones on your list. There is something for everyone in this list, you are sure to find something that tickles your funny bone, tugs at your heart strings, makes you think twice, and keeps you guessing too.
Have a look at our best fifteen Netflix shows out now, in no particular order:
- The Dropout – ambition and fame go horribly wrong in this story.
- Ozark – the new season has us hooked!
- Murderville – murderous humour, we absolutely love this comedy.
- The Ultimatum: Marry or Move On – one of the newer reality dating shows we actually are enjoying.
- Inventing Anna – one of the most popular shows on Netflix now.
- All of Us Are Dead – South Korean zombies, need we say more?
- The Woman in the House Across the Street From the Girl in the Window – murder and mystery, what more could a girl want?
- Emily in Paris – a girly show that you’re sure to love.
- Cobra Kai – a throwback worth the watch!
- The Great British Baking Show – something to satisfy your sweet tooth!
- Stay Close – a British crime drama we just can’t get enough of.
- The Witcher – eye candy and witchy things, what could be better?
- Cowboy Bepop – the ultimate Anime adaption!
- Dear White People – a tonal and timeous piece of work.
- Who Killed Sara? – the million dollar question is not yet answered.